- We started in Estonia in 2005 selling clothes of the Lotte trademark.
- From 2007 to 2010 we organized the biggest fair of children’s clothes.
- In 2008 we signed a contract with Lenne, a well-known quality brand of children’s clothes.
- By 2009 we had sold Lenne clothes into six countries and by 2016 this number has grown to 26.
- An economy newspaper mentioned us in top 100 fastest growing enterprises in Estonia in 2012 and 2013.
- We have had high credit rating AA in all our business years.
- As of this year, 2016, we have over 20,000 regular customers all over the world.
Our ethical policy We are committed to ethical business and we always strive to be an ethical and responsible enterprise. We always follow every legal requirement and we are honest. We have set ourselves a goal to work with partners who share our values.